aaaaaand we’re into the most food-abundant period of the year. For this little round up, we’ve got raspberries, plums, blueberries and the seasonal favourite, cherries, with recipes from a whole bunch of new-to-me blogs that are sure to knock your socks off.
- Raspberry & rose pavlova at Sophie Loves Food
- Raspberry & almond cream pop tarts at MBakes
- Double chocolate raspberry tart at The Dinner Bell
- Raw raspberry cheesecake brownie at Rawberry Fields
More raspberry recipes here!
- Pear & plum banana bread by Ren Behan
- Buttermilk and almond plum cake with a warm honey glaze by Joan Ransley
- Plum berry upside-down skillet cobbler at Food to Glow
- Plum torte at Smitten Kitchen
Three more plum recipes at the Telegraph here!
- Chocolate cheesecake cherries at Spend with Pennies
- Cherry strawberry ice cream at Elana’s Pantry
- Chocolate chip cherry blondies at Averie Cooks
- Cherry mojitos at My Baking Addiction and Taste, Love & Nourish
- Roasted summer berry frozen yoghurt at The Dinner Bell
- Wholemeal blueberry muffins at Well Worn Whisk
- Blueberry tart with lemon verbena ice cream at Circus Gardener
- Ginger curd and blueberry breakfast rolls at Nutmegs, Seven
Bonus link – I liked this post on Nutmegs, Seven, about not buying “expensive” fruits.